Thursday, May 3, 2012

Introduction

Hello fellow gamers,

As my first post on this blog of mine, I find that its proper to introduce myself to you.

I'm 34 years old, married, passionate about many things and I decided to bring this blog alive to speak about my biggest hobbies: gaming (particularly MMO) and Fiction.
My native language is not English (as I am sure you feel it in my writing style) - however, I am sure that this will not be an impediment and I will manage to make myself understood.

As a gamer, I'm somewhere between casual and hardcore.
The MMO games I played over the years are GW1, WoW and lately World of Tanks. Will play GW2 and Diablo 3 when it will be released and this blog will keep track of my playing experiences trying to keep a pertinent critic overview in sharing them to you for debate and experience exchange.

See you soon,

Vavonia

No comments:

Post a Comment