Saturday, May 5, 2012

Elder Scrolls Online announced for 2013

Bathesda Softworks released this teaser trailer unveiling the upcoming of what Elder Scrolls community  been asking for since long time ago: Elder Scrolls Online.
The video itself doesn't show much info about the game, I believe it was released with the intention to confirm to the community that they are taking the first steps to make Elder Scrolls Online a dream come true.
Gameinformer.com stating 2013 as release date for the game, I personally doubt that as being realistic achievable.
I hope they will take their time to make the game right.
They know what is out there on MMO market, and they know what they are up against.
In hope of them learning from previous mistakes (I still want to "kill" the Skyrim UI designer) and making this an epic game as it deserver to be, I wish them good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment