Thursday, June 28, 2012

Promoting the business TABU

What you will do if you will have a salary raise? I for one, shall buy better food, more clothes, books, music, shall travel more, shall afford more small presents for me and my loved ones, can have a better credit line from banks and the most importantly - I will feel better.

In most cases if and employee raise this subject to his employer, he is told either to leave company or feel lucky that he has a job (at least this is the situation in my home country). Same employer is crying to the government about giving him better profit possibilities, lower taxes etc, blaming world crisis affecting his sales and profit.

One new business development minister in my country is giving a strong message to these kind of employers: YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!! Minimum salary will be raised soon in my country as a solution to support consumption and trough this, to sustain economic growth.

It will be like opening the Pandora's box and I am happy that said minister have the courage to do it.

Give money to people to spend it - I am sure that it will be price battle in the shops to attract people to buy things.

Eventually they will buy things from your company Mr. employer and you will brag about your sales and proffit in shareholders meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment